Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gum Wrappers and Hay

My daughter coined this phrase to describe the way her father and I live. This came after an argument while living with us. Her new husband and her were deep into debt so we offered our to share home for 200.00 a month to cover there room, food and utilities. After a year we discovered they were deeper in debt.

So we sat down and figured out how they, making 70,000 thousand a year were deep into debt, living off us who made 28,000 thousand a year ??? Well it seems my hubby and I can make furniture out of gum wrappers and food from hay.

I was shocked I thought everyone lived like us. Guess not true. So in these tough times I thought I would share some gum wrapper and hay tips. Selling your long hair can net you a few thousand dollars every few months. Good site to get money for your hair is The Hair Trader Auction site. http://www.thehairtrader.com/ You can make a bit of extra cash. You need 10 inches or more.

No comments: